Monday, June 4, 2007

Pregnancy Rumors?

My best work friend has been accusing me of being pregnant since Thursday, she is really cracking me up.

Some humor from Thursday:

"You little hussy, you went and got knocked up after the doctor told you not too."

"I am mad with you."

"Did you tell your mom your pregnant, did you tell Tom?"

"You want me to go get you an EPT at lunch?"

All of my responses were a resounding NO!

I wasn't due to get my period until Saturday so I was not the least bit concerned with her accusations.

This morning:

"Did you come on?"

Me: "NO"

"Did you take a test?'

Me: "It was negative!"

"So, that doesn't mean anything, what brand did you take?"

Me: "Wallgreens."

"Girl, I'm  going to have to go get you a first response!"

Me: "I am NOT pregnant! My period is just taking it's sweet time, as usual!"

"Whatever you say, first you say this weekend, now it is sometime this week, yeah right, your pregnant!"

"What did Tom say?"

Me: "Nothing, because I am NOT pregnant."

"Yes you are you little hussy!"

Me: "I hope I do get my period just to prove you wrong."

"When do you go to the doctors next?"

Me: "When I get my period."

Oh, the irony!

This girl is hilarious! Imagine all of this being said with a New York accent and attitude! She is hilarious and despite me telling her I am NOT pregnant she is still convinced otherwise.

Update: I got my period just now, it is a good thing I wore white pants to work!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I can just picture that accent. Funny!!

    And of course you got your period wearing white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a shame I didn't get mine tonight. What with me wearing white pants and all!

    ReplyDelete