Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Interview From Mama Doggy Love

1) You got married when you were 19. Did you always know you would marry young or did fate just step in?

I was never one of those people that all they dreamed of was getting married. We had been together since I was thirteen and after the years are love grew stronger until we decided to get married. I would say fate just stepped in!

2) You LOVE Vera Bradley! What was your first Vera Bradley item and how did you come to love it so much?

I really can't even remember my first one, I think it was a Picadilly Plum Lucy. Maybe.

My friend that I worked with got me hooked on them. She was an addict and was always telling me to get one, now I just love em! I did used to hate them and thought they were ugly. Shame on me!  :-(

3) You love country music. If you could only listen to one country singer, who would it be and why?

BRAD PAISLEY!!! I just love that man! There is something about his voice. His lyrics are great too, they often times have a subtle humor about them. He also sings about things I can relate to or things that I believe in. I just love him!!! (Did I mention he is smokin' hot)

4) How did your nickname of “Heddy” come about?

When I was little my Grandpa started to call me that and it just stuck. Now EVERYONE seems to call me Heddy, even my co-workers! My real name is Heather. Grandpa also called me Jug-Butt and I always hated it. Not sure why he called me that but I think it was because I was overweight.

5) What is your dream job?

Owning my own farm and working the land!

Thanks for the questions! That was super fun!

3 comments:

  1. Brad Paisley is quite the man! Good taste!

    Amen for fate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your answers!! Glad you participated! :)

    ReplyDelete