Friday, April 27, 2007

Psychics

Reading this article today reminded me of my friend Irene and what she told me a few months back.

She had called me and was talking to me about going to the psychic. She loves psychics and takes everything they say as the gospel truth. Irene wanted me to go to a new psychic she discovered and gave me her name and phone number. Of course I was not going to but obliged her by taking the name and number. She called a little bit later and asked if I ever went, I told her no, but if she wants to ask the psychic something about me while she is there, she is more than welcome.

Irene goes to her appointment and gives the woman my name and date of birth. Irene said that was all she gave her.

Psychic: I see she has female problems, has she had a miscarriage?

Irene: No I don't think so.

P: I see something there...she has something wrong with her.

P: Tell her not to worry, she will have a son within the next three years. He will have fair skin and she will love him with all of her heart.

I don't know what else was said but this is what she reported back to me from her visit. I still think about that some-days and it gives me a chuckle! I think it was pretty ballsy of the psychic to name specifics like, it will be a boy, he will have fair skin and it will be within the next three years. I have to admit it does make me wonder!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting. I don't buy into all that stuff because the bible warns against it. I wonder if she was reading your friends reaction to what was being said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that is what I thought! I don't believe for the same reasons you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe that some people have a gift for "seeing" things on a different level. But I don't think the "real" ones do it for money. I'm always wary of psychics. That story is pretty interesting, though!! It will be fun to see what happens...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am hoping she's right about the baby boy, but do you really have to wait three.whole.years!?!

    I'll just hope for it to happen sooner! Sorry it took me so long to get to your posts. ;-)

    ReplyDelete