Monday, April 2, 2007

Dr. R. 4-2-2007

Today was no change. Judy did my scan today and asked how losing weight was going? Losing weight? I am sorry, I GAINED weight....but I didn't tell her that.

Then she asked me if I was on clomid and I told her no, she said she didn't see a consult in my file since I had ovary drilling, ahem....that was in November 2005. I just had a consult on Dec 2006 and I have had other ones before that if memory serves me. Have these people not been properly noting my chart? Did they lose a page(s)? I always see them writing away so that was all very weird.

They are going to call later today to tell me what my blood work looks like.  I think they need to write me a prescription for clomid or something. If they want to do these two tests they better get it together! Atleast with clomid I get one egg. Hook a sister up!

Okay I am done rambling now, I'll  post more about today when they call.

1 comment:

  1. That sucks that they lost your paper work. Hope they'll give you clomid if that is what you need. Hope to hear good news soon!

    ReplyDelete