Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Tree Border

Thanks to Thinking Out Loud, I thought I too would try my hand at some pictures. Granted her pictures are way better than mine.


I LOVE these trees. They are planted pink, white, pink, white, etc. They are the trees that run the border of our property on the other guys side.



picture-022.jpg



picture-021.jpg



picture-023.jpg



picture-025.jpg



picture-026.jpg



picture-027.jpg


The Mulberry Trees:


picture-028.jpg


The Mulberry trees are in my backyard and they have yummy berries on them in the summer!

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful trees you get to look at every day! I'm so jealous that your trees are blooming already... we're a couple of weeks away from that still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They just started at the end of last week and the white ones started yesterday! I will try to take more pictures when they are at there peak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this time of year. Everything looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look gorgeous! Everything out here (CA) are in bloom and I have a sneeze attack every time I go outside. LOL! Now I can just come and look at your pictures and enjoy spring allergy-free! :-) We had trees that looked like those outside my [former] work, but we all called them the dirty snatch trees cuz that's exactly what they smelled like! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are pretty! Sorry it took me so long to finally see them. Just got DSL and this was one of the first places I went!

    ReplyDelete