Monday, April 23, 2007

What a Wonderful Weekend!

I had the nicest weekend doing nothing in-particular!

Saturday Tom and I hung out with my Mom and Dad and then just my Dad because my Mom had to work. It was really nice to spend time with my Dad. (He works out of town all week and is only home on the weekends.) Then I FINALLY bought mulch and laid that down and it really made my tulips pop! Then I enjoyed a nice sit on the porch, doing nothing, it was great!

Sunday I woke up and went to the grocery store,( literally I was in my pajamas lounge wear), I of course bumped in to the lady that used to do my hair and we chatted a bit. I felt slightly uncomfortable because I haven't gone to her since August because she was cutting my hair off way to short. Then I went home, assisted Tom with the mower. He had hit a mystery rock that dented the metal that cover the blades and it wouldn't run so I had to help him hold the thing and also make sure he didn't cut his finger off!  ;-) 

Then we sat around watching TV so I decided to go out and enjoy the nice air and read a book on the porch. It felt just like summer!

 Oooo, I almost forgot, drumroll please.....I have lost SEVEN POUNDS this past week! Yay!

 What a great weekend! How was everyone else's weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Seven pounds! That's awesome! Way to go!!! How'd you do that? I've been working out for weeks and only lost 3.
    I think it is so neat that you two got to work together to fix the mower. I love team work with couples. Crazy mystery rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weekends like that!
    It's nice to know every now and then that those strong, brawny husbands of ours actually NEED our help lest they hurt themselves! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the weight loss! What have you been doing? That is so exciting! Glad you had a nice weekend too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work on those seven pounds, the mower, and enjoying every minute this weekend brought...ok, maybe not the whole bumping into hairdresser while sporting uber chic loungewear part. Man oh man, I have to struggle for every tenth of a pound. Seriously, I bust my butt. I run four miles and I lose .2 pounds the next day. Ugggghhh.

    So, like everybody else asked, what did you do?

    ReplyDelete