Monday, April 2, 2007

Damn Dogs


picture-039.jpg


Thursday, I went to let my little girls out after work. We don't have a fence so we go out with them and I stand on the porch and let them run and go to the bathroom. I noticed someone out in the field next to us so I waited til they left and then went out with the dogs. As we are out there this jack-ass comes back to the field with his dog. So of course, Callie the simple dog, runs off to greet her new friend. Molly ever fearful stays behind. I start running after her and Molly starts running after me.

Mind you, I have NO bra on, NO shoes on, my pajamas lounge wear on and my hair was looking a hot mess!

So hear I am running after this damn dog that is not listening to a word I am saying. Callie finally stops to play with this guys dog and then out of the corner of hereye she spots a woman walking down the street that runs in-front of my house. Now she takes off across the street chasing this lady. I run after her and the lady stops as she realizes I am chasing the dog that is chasing her. Then the dogdiverts across the street again and here I go after her again! Did I mention I have poor little Molly tucked under my arm during all of this! So I grap her back and it knocks her legs out so that I can grap her tight a second time. I  happily march back to the house with two dogs tucked under my arms looking like a quarterback. With the whole damn neighborhood watching!

I think it is time I invested in a fence, don't ya think?

4 comments:

  1. Now you see why I don't like dogs! LOL Lovable creatures but they sure can drive you nuts. Wish we had a fence too. Of course if it were me I would file that chase under my exercise for the day. LOL No need to work out twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Yeah, it sounds like a fence might be a good idea! I was cracking up at the visual I was getting of you running all over. Glad you got them both back in the house safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps. although, how would your tiny little town get their entertainment?

    ReplyDelete