Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Commandments in a Nutshell


  1. Strategy is stronger than willpower.

  2. Think historically, not just "calorically."

  3. The problem may be in the food, not you.

  4. Structure gives control.

  5. Separate mood from food.

  6. Take control of your favorite foods.

  7. Slips should teach you, not defeat you.

  8. Stop feeling deprived.

  9. Treat your calories like dollars.

  10. Losing weight is half the job. Keeping it off is the other half.


My friend from work gave me this today, I thought y'all might enjoy it!

5 comments:

  1. That IS great! I like #6. I've been working on this lately. Being a vegetarian can make eating healthy a little challenging and it only makes it worse that cheese is my favorite food in the whole wide world. It takes quite a bit of thought/creativity to come up with meals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is #7, I seem to struggle with that one the most!

    ReplyDelete