Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dude, Why Can't I Fall Asleep?

Perhaps it was the Diet Coke with caffeine that my mother in law went out and bought especially for me? I haven't been drinking much soda lately and she sent the two-liter home with us since none of them drink it. I am completely wired! I should probably be doing something more productive like: laundry, cleaning the bathroom, mopping the hardwood or using the gazelle. But a lack and alas I don't feel like it! Shock and awe.

It is one of those nights were everything is swirling around in your head. My niece was such a sweetheart this weekend and said thank you and I love you constantly. Man, I love that little girl! I miss her right now. My other little niece the poor thing started teething and she was upset and crying I felt so bad for her. She is getting so big lately, it seems like just yesterday she was born and we were all at the hospital to see her and her mom.

I keep thinking about the RE and how excited, yes I said excited, I am to go there. I am not dreading it, I am rather anxious to get answers to questions that can only be solved with tests, blood-work and ultrasounds. I am going to wake up early tomorrow and have a two-hour glucose test done. The relief I feel from going to this doctor is amazing, I feel like sending him a thank you card.

I have lost officially about 21 pounds. All week I have been kind of stagnant and just losing .2 ounces a day and then on thursday and friday I lost two pounds each day! Saturday I lost another pound! I am so proud of myself and I know all my family and friends are as well. My clothes that I haven't been able to wear for about two summers are fitting again and I feel like I am really going to make it with this losing weight business. Thank you everyone for your well wishes and prayers, I truly appreciate it!

Man, I think I am going to cry! All the relief I am feeling is really overwhelming!

Well I guess I should try to get a few things done around here. Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow 21 pounds?! That's AWESOME! I AM so proud of you and even though I know you know it, I still feel the need to tell you! ;) Glad you had such a fulfulling weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 pounds?!?!? Holy crap, woman! Don't waste away to nothing on us! :o) That's fantastic! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete