Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Randomness...


  • On Sunday I went a little crazy and ate a big hot ham 'n cheese from Hardees and a portion of my dad's chili cheese fries for lunch

  • A little later that same day I ate a chicken club toaster from Sonic!

  • On Friday I had fajitas after 8:00 and I already had my dinner for the day! Ahhh!

  • I was spiraling out of control this weekend! Didn't gain any weight, but didn't lose any either!

  • I am back on track as of yesterday!

  • My niece asked me "Heather, why do you have a tattoo on your foot?!?!?" I told her that I wanted one and she said she wanted Elmo on her butt, I told her she would have to wait until she was as big as Aunt Heather first!

  • Husband might go walking with me today! I am super excited because in the beginning of my weight loss he said he wasn't going to try to lose any. I think he is reconsidering that stance!

  • I need to get my tickets to the Cardinals game soon! Can you believe the seats I want are $85.00 per person!

  • My tattoo is peeling like a bad sunburn! Is this normal?

6 comments:

  1. I love your niece! My tattoo is doing the same thing, and it itches something fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went a little out of control with the eating this weekend, too. Holidays always do that to me! Glad hubby will be walking with you... an exercise buddy helps so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. elmo on her butt!!! that's SOOOOO hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that is normal...just the healing process. But don't pick or peel the skin off, or it might remove some of the color. :-) And I went outta control with eating too, so don't feel bad! At least you didn't gain weight!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You aren't the only one who falls off the wagon on holiday weekends. All that matters is we are back on the wagon, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. "On Sunday I went a little crazy and ate a big hot ham ‘n cheese from Hardees and a portion of my dad’s chili cheese fries for lunch"

    Sounds tasty.

    ReplyDelete