Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Look, Up There ^

I added a new page at the top for books read in 2007. I mainly added it so that I could keep a record for my own-self but, I also would like to know what everyone else likes to read.

Currently I am stuck on Nora Roberts.  I go through obsessions, if you will, when it comes to reading. I want to read anything and everything from said author and then I move one. This got me to thinking how I haven't read my other favorite authors:

Lillian Jackson Braun (the cat who)

Rita Mae Brown and Sneaky Pie Brown (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries)

Janet Evanovich (Plum Series)

I haved decided to make this the summer of reading! I plan on getting caught up with all the stories that I never finished (they are pretty much all series).

Anyone have any good book suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. My mom loves reading Nora Roberts alter ego, J.D. Robb and her "Survivor in..." series. I prefer a little more intensity (I guess that would be the word although it could be mistaken for difficult) so I like to read John Le Carre and Len Deighton. I am probably one of the few women who do read spy novels so I've been told. Hope your summer of reading is productive and you have fun at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read Northern Lights for a while now, and now that it has your endorsement, I'm just going to have to go get it at last! Good idea to have a book list... I'm always looking for beach reading in the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything by James Patterson, I just finished The 6th Target which was really hard to put down.

    * Promises by Harlan Coben
    * Daddy's Girl by Lisa Scottoline
    * Obsession by Jonathan Kellerman
    * Killer Dream by Iris Johansen
    * Hide by Lisa Gardner

    ReplyDelete