Friday, May 25, 2007

Match Made In Heaven

So, I went to the primary care physician yesterday because Dr. F's office said so. They wanted me to go so she could decide what needed to be done about the new found diabetes and high cholesterol.

When I left work I started thinking:  "I am not taking cholesterol medicine. I am eating healthy and exercising and it just needsa little more time to take affect. If Dr. T tries to prescribe me meds I am not going to take them." I had my thoughts on this matter together and was ready to be read my verdict.

They weigh you every time you go there and I noticed the scale was significantly lower than the last time I was there. I start talking to the Doc and she said just keep doing what your doing, I am not going to put you on any medicine since you are doing so well. She said, I noticed you have lost a significant amount of weight, keep up the good work!

This is the kind of Doctor I love, a telepath!  ;-)

I am thankful she isin't one of those moron doctors that prescribes meds all the time and then you end up taking a million different things. My old doctor was big on prescribing things and I left him for my current lady. I believe we are a match made in heaven.

_____________________________________

Tattoo Update:

It is a little seepy and feels like carpet burn. Looks good though not red or infected.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you and the doc are on the same wavelength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. It's so good that you've found someone who is so in tune with you...

    and I'll second that - Keep up the good work! ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am thankful she isin’t one of those moron doctors that prescribes meds all the time and then you end up taking a million different things"

    There are lots of those out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for Dr. T!!!! I think it's awesome that you didn't even have to defend your thoughts, she was right in line with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! Good doctors are so hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting, but I don't agree with you
    Idetrorce

    ReplyDelete