Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Raving Lunatics Response

Yes, she responded to this incident, that resulted in this letter.

 It was not good, not good at all.

The summary of the voice-mail that she left me was this:

She just now received my letter

I am a coward

I am a bitch

I am a fucking bitch

I have been a bitch since we were two years old

I don't care about her

I never took the time to ask her about her problems

I am the one with the issues

I need to ask the Lord for forgiveness for judging her and not being there for her

I need to re-define the definition of a friend

Just because she is not pro-choice doesn't mean it is a bad thing

God doesn't judge you

Abortion is not a sin

 I had everything handed to me as a child and her parents love her unconditionally

I don't know what I am talking about

I am jealous of Chase and Angela (my brother and his wife) because they have kids and I don't

etc, etc

Essentially she rambled on my voice-mail for about 15 minutes and she sounded like she was on drugs. I never once called her names and I believe she was angry because I called her bullshit. I am just going to take all of this in stride because she is a psycho who now has bitter grapes in her mouth. Really it is quite laughable.

5 comments:

  1. Talk about a selfish, destructive person. Not surprising that she would alienate possibly the only person who bothered to care about her. I'm glad you have a good attitude about it... sometimes we just have to let those kinds of people make their own decisions and live with the consequences. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite lines are possibly that abortion is not a sin and God does not judge.
    "In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will JUDGE the living and the dead......"

    Thank you preacher Rachel, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm glad you are able to take it in stride and have such a good attitude about it! Clearly she is not stable and that's definitely not something you need in your life! Her true colors certainly came out and I hope that simply allows you to know your better off! Hopefully she'll see the truth some day, but if not...at least you know you said your piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. In my experience, the only time people are that defensive and take low blow (especially when your letter was done in a loving manner) are when they know deep down they are in the wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she sounds really confused. I agree w/pinkrawkstar on this one. I'm glad you are able to take it in stride.

    ReplyDelete