Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My Boobs are Shrinking!

Sniffle, sniffle!

Well I guess that is a good thing, no? I have noticed this week that my bra is all wrinkly and too big. I am glad. My boobs had magically gotten huge, *cough* because I was getting fatter and fatter *cough*, I was freaking wearing a DD! I have always been a C which is an indication to me that I was possibly wearing the wrong bra size for quite longer than I should have. I have lost about ten pounds according to my records but when I went to the doctor's she told me I was ten pounds heavier than what I have recorded. So, maybe I have lost 2o pounds if we go by her whacked out scale.

I have also noticed my pants seem looser where my "pouch" and my legs meet. Pouch is the technical term you see! I am very excited about that too!

I have noticed that I am allowing myself more carbs than I originally had been. I need to stop this! On the days I have done this I have either gained a pound back or lost/gained nothing. As I have A LOT of weight left to lose, I need to knock it off and re-group my mindset, perhaps I am getting cocky? I don't know, but, if anyone is around me and I even look at a carb the wrong way just slap me in the face. I need the sense knocked back into me sometimes!

8 comments:

  1. southernfriedfattyMay 2, 2007 at 4:47 PM

    Shrinking boobs are God's practical joke on women. The only thing good about gaining weight and they are the first things to go when you start to lose. Of course the last thing to go on me is my butt, and it is the only reason why I wanted to lose weight to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!

    My friend was so excited she practically had a party when she got down to "single digits" again ;-) Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *smack* (just in case!)

    so. proud. of. you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Good for you! From someone who was an A cup when skinny, that's the only thing I'm NOT looking forward to about losing weight. Bye bye boobies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Sounds like you are still kickin' some butt over there! Sorry about your umm...lemons. That is the only place I haven't lost...nope 33 pounds gone...still a DDD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go you! So happy that you've been sticking with it and consistently losing weight. Don't get too obsessed with a pound or two here and there... long-term consistency is the key! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hii.. I'm 13 And have had my period for abot 6 months. My breasts started growing when i was about 11 and a week ago i was about to grow out of my B cup and now ove rthe last week my boobs have shrunk and my B cup is a little too big !! What can I do ?? Help ! XxxxX

    You are probably losing weight, there really isn't anything you can do short of gaining more weight.

    ReplyDelete