Friday, May 18, 2007

What Is That Poking Through My Skin?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Was my reaction when I saw my collar bone beginning to poke out of my skin on Wednesday! It is in the beginning stages but you can def. see the formation of the collar bone. I am so excited and proud of myself! Maybe I should pinch myself because I am still losing weight and I don't find it difficult anymore. It just feels like this in my life now and I am cool with that!

When I first started this little adventure I weighed 293lbs just a month or so ago. Now I weigh 270! Yes, I did that type that correctly 293 is woe! I mean really, how did I get to this place? When I was in middle school I weighed close to two hundred maybe a smidge over 200. The summer before high school I lost a whole lot of weight and began high school around 155-160. In my opinion I was "skinny" I could wear a size 12 or 13 and I loved it. Somehow I crept past what I was and shot up to damn near 300lbs. Can you freaking believe it!

But now that I am determined to get this weight off and keep it off I will be 9th grade Heather in no time!  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely incredible!!! You weight less now than you did around my wedding! AWESOME!!! You SHOULD be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! That's so awesome and so exciting. I'm thrilled for you. Keep up the good work and show off that collar bone, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] it and have decided that the “accountability” will actually help me. So, thanks to lemons, pinkrawkstar, and thinking out loud, being somewhat of an inspiration, I’m going to post my [...]

    ReplyDelete