Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A Wednesday Meme

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Pointless Drivel
2) Shelli’s Sentiments
3) CuriosityKiller
4) Doggy Mama
5) Life Lemons

Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)
1) FancyThis
2) Girly Mama
3) Thinking Out Loud
4) Are We There Yet?
5) Dying Arts

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was twelve and was finishing up my 8th grade year in middle school...I think.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Trying to have a baby, looking forward to moving into our new house. Counting the days until the Brad Paisley concert.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) String Cheese
2) Sugar Free Pudding
3) 100 Calorie Snack Packs
4) Sugar Free Ice Cream
5) Sugar free water ice from Rita's

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: I know a lot lyrics by heart….

1) Little Rock (Reba McEntire)
2) All of the SugarLand songs
3) All of the Brad Paisley songs
4) All of the SheDaisy songs
5) Missing Missouri (Sara Evans)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Buy a new house with a  lot of acreage
2) Buy my mother and father a new house with a lot of acreage
3) Buy a Lake House
4) Go on a three week vacation to Tahiti (with my family of course)
5) Start a flower shop

Five bad habits:
1) Procrastination
2) Spending too much time blogging
3) Robbing Peter to pay Paul
4)  Cleaning when I see tumbleweeds roll across the floor (instead of cleaning before that happens)
5) Never wanting to exercise

Five things you like doing:
1) Spending time with family
2) Going on day trips
3) Spending time with my friends
4) Babysitting my Nieces
5) Eating

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Stirrups
2) Stonewashed jeans
3) Scrunchies
4) Skort
5) Knee socks

Five favorite toys:
I can't really think of anything...hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Thanks for doing this!

    Oh, I love the 100 calorie snack packs, too! Perfect for someone like me, who can't portion control on her own!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not remember doing this meme. But, there I am. Am I getting old? :LOL: Thanks for the linkage! :)

    ReplyDelete