Monday, May 21, 2007

Missing Missouri

Have I mentioned that soon we will be in Missouri! Yay!

I have really been missing it lately and wanting to move there. It feels like my mind has this homing signal that wants me to move "home."

I remember last time Tom and I were there together was in 2005 and we had the best time. When we were crossing the bridge over the Missisip' heading into Illinois, I started to cry. I really wanted to go back but when he asked me if I wanted to turn around I said no.

Part of me doesn't want to move because everything is here. Church, friends, my parents, my nieces, my home, everything!

But part of me does want to move.

So I guess I will just have to settle with going on vacation to Missouri.

This year will be different, my brother and his wife, there daughters, my parents, my grandma and Tom and I are all going together. I have no doubt we will have a great time. We are all taking separate cars, in-case you were wondering. I plan on catching a Cardinal's game, taking a tour of Budweiser, exploring Merrimac Caverns, tubing in the Currant River and who knows what else. I think we are going to the zoo somewhere in there. The Saturday we get there is my dad's side of the families reunion. Sunday will be my grandpa's memorial service at my uncle's and then the rest of the week will be fun stuff.

Man I am excited, one month left!

What is everyone else's vacation plans?

1 comment:

  1. Make sure to take tons of pictures!!!! I know you'll all have a blast!

    ReplyDelete